You can join through venmo. Click below for details.
Click Below for Application Form
Membership Benefits Include:
- Networking and inside access to job opportunities in the New York paralegal community.
- Professional development and educational opportunities through lectures and events.
- Community Service Opportunities-GNYPA is actively involved in community service and we have had many successful fundraisers that promote unity and foster the idea of giving back to the community.
Types of Membership:
1) Active Membership: Open to any individual who resides in or is actively employed as a paralegal in the State of New York and who works under the supervision of a licensed, practicing attorney. $35.00
2) Associate Membership: Open to individuals who meet at least one of the following qualifications: (1) those members of bar associations endorsing the paralegal concept or involve in the promotion of the paralegal profession, or (2) those members of the educational field endorsing the paralegal concept or involved in the promotion of the paralegal profession, or (3) those persons directly involved in the supervision of paralegals. $25.00
3) Sustaining Membership: Available to those individuals, law firms, corporation, and paralegal program representatives who endorse the paralegal concept or are actively involved in the promotion of the paralegal profession. $25.00
4) Student Membership: Open to any individual who is a full-time or part-time student in good standing in any college, junior college, community college, or other school pursuing a course of study as a paralegal. $15.00